Friday, December 16, 2005

Wake: 9:53
Weight: 146

I just couldn't get out of bed this morning. I was so tired, and each time my alarm rang I gave myself 10 more minutes to feel rested. That led to 2 extra hours of sleep.

In my meeting yesterday with Sergio the personal trainer, I asked him why he thought I hadn't lost an ounce in 8 days of 3x a day workouts. He said when we get older our bodies take longer to respond, and that makes sense. He also questioned my diet, and that makes sense too. I still haven't gone to the grocery store (I have eaten every meal in a restaurant for years), and I could do a better job of choosing better food.

I believe I am not doing enough cardio exercise, and that's what's causing the static weight. I've been doing a lot of yoga, pilates, and weights, but haven't been sweating enough. I think when I start to really spend time running and swimming, the weight will come off. Um, hopefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home