Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Oh man, today I had to leave dance class. I went to dance class on Friday, as a first-timer, and realized I didn't know how to do any of the routines or any of the steps and I was OK with that. I flailed my arms and legs the best I could and I was laughing through much of it.

This morning I left the room soon after the class started, fled in terror. I felt even more humiliated by the fact that I had fled the class in terror. This morning was harder, with everything going in four directions at once.

I stopped at the welcome desk and asked a frank question, "Are there any classes where they show you how to do the dance? A real beginner's class?" The answer was yes, Nancy's class on Wednesday and Sat Sun, and if I am serious about wanting to go to dance classes maybe I will try it. But for now, dance classes suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home